SHOSHONE COUNTY COURTHOUSE – OPEN
County Elected Officials will regularly monitor the situation and meet weekly to discuss emergency plan implementation measures as matters develop. Although the Shoshone County Courthouse is open at this time, access will be monitored at the front door and members of the public are encouraged to use telephone or other electronic communications to contact County offices. The County will take all necessary steps to assist in providing options for the public to deliver documents and address other matters that require in-person processing. Additional notifications will be made as the situation changes.
1) Individuals exhibiting a fever, cough or shortness of breath shall be denied access to the courthouse;
2) Social separation for Courthouse visitors shall be maintained by each department;
3) Except as noted in Item 4 below, each department head shall ensure that their Courthouse employees have or are provided a mask. Use of a mask will be recommended and at the discretion of the employee when interacting with the public;
4) All visitors to District Court, Magistrate Court, Probation Services, Indigent Services, Motor Vehicle, Planning & Zoning, Assessor’s office and Public Works shall be required to have and wear a mask (not provided) when inside the Courthouse. Security will be monitoring the front door. West entrance to the Courthouse will be locked.
5) These items do not preclude nor replace stricter District Court COVID-19 requirements.
The County is encouraging use of mail, and ID Parks & Recreation online website to register boats, OHV’s, motorbikes, and snowmobiles at: https://idahostateparks.reserveamerica.com/home.page and vehicle registrations can be completed online at: https://itd.idaho.gov/itddmv/.
- Assessor – (208) 752-1202 – Masks Required
- Board of County Commissioners – (208) 752-3331
- District Court/Magistrate – (208) 752-1266 – Masks Required
- Drivers License – (208) 556-0654 – Masks Required
- Elections – (208) 752-1264
- Emergency – 911
- Indigent Services – (208) 752-8601 – Masks Required
- Motor Vehicle – (208) 752-1201 – Masks Required
- Planning & Zoning – (208) 752-8891 – Masks Required – Appointments only
- Probation Services – (208) 556-7861 – Masks Required
- Prosecuting Attorney – (208) 752-1106 – Masks Required
- Public Works – (208) 753-5475 – Masks Required
- Recorder – (208) 752-1264
- Sheriff’s Department – (208) 556-1114 – Masks Required
- Treasurer/Tax Collector – (208) 752-1261
- Veteran Services – (208) 752-3331
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Idaho Panhandle Health COVID-19 Information
- Idaho Supreme Court COVID-19 Emergency Order
- May 19, 2020 Primary Election Information – State of Idaho
- Shoshone County Declaring An Emergency as a Result of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- State of Idaho COVID-19 Website
- State of Idaho New Executive Orders March 27, 2020
- State of Idaho COVID-19 Emergency Proclamation March 13, 2020